- March 29, 7pm, with artist Gregg Oxley, politician Natalie Tennant, and comedian Ian Nolte
- April 26, 7pm: tattoo artist Nick Quinn, Charleston Ballet artistic director and CEO Kim Pauley and talk show radio host Hoppy Kercheval
- May 28, 5:30pm: Vandalia artists including professional storyteller Bil Lepp, gospel singer Angie Richardson, and musician Hunter Walker
- June 24, 6pm at Taylor Books with FestivALL Artists photographer Betty Rivard, balloon sculptor Aaron "Dizzy Doc" Hay, and metal sculptor Michael Sizemore
- July 26, 7pm: rolley derby queen/artist Elizabeth Turner, funeral home owner LJ Fairless and composer Mark Scarpelli
- August 30, 7pm: violinist Alasha Al-Qudwah, journalist Sandy Wells, and coach/educator Bill Mehle
- September 27, 7pm: Nancy Payne Bruns of J.Q. Dickinson Salt Works, Jill Watkinswner of Watkins Design Works, and managing partner of Paterno's at the Park Niki Paterno Kurten-- Three female business owners and entrepreneurs!
- October 21, 4pm: FestivALL Fall edition with artistic director Nina Pasinetti, journalist Phil Kabler and artist Jamie Miller.
You are here
Home » Here